SOUTH COAST SURFARI
Experience the tranquility of your own private island -- Motu Mapeti, situated at the epicenter of some of the world's best water sport adventures. The SOUTH COAST SURFARI is for groups of eight (8), and is a blend of great surfing, water sports and unique dining experiences. It is designed for those who want to surf, and take in other premium water sports. This Adventure is hosted by Matahi Drollet -- a big-wave rider from Teahupo'o. Pro SUP and outrigger champion, Georges Cronsteadt will join Matahi for your additional water adventures.
- Private Island shared Accommodations for groups of 8 ( Minimum 5 days )
- Professional Surf Photographer
- Local Host & Guides
- Daily Guided Excursions
- All Meals* (*Limited alcohol included)
- Ground Transportation
- Water Sports Equipment (SUP | Outrigger | Sail )
PREMIUM WATER SPORTS OFFERED:
- Surfing -- Big Wave Surfer Matahi Drollet will take you and your group to the waves appropriate to your experience level. Must provide your own boards.
- Downwind SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) -- Led by SUP pro Georges Cronsteadt, you will paddle with the trade winds at your back. Explore the outer reef. Keep and eye out for sea turtles, dolphins and humpback whales.
- SUP-Surf -- Enjoy a fun right-break in the pass just off Motu Mapeti or other premium spots.
- SUP Training -- Get a rigorous workout and improve your skills with Georges' elite team.
- Outrigger Surf -- Allow our Watermen to show you an exhilarating time on the wave in our 4 & 6-man outriggers.
- Outrigger Sail -- Fly across the waters in a Tahitian Sailing Canoe.
- Snorkel -- explore the colorful coral gardens, abundant marine life, in the aqua waters surrounding the Motu.
- HakaNui Challenge -- You'll compete for bragging rights (& side bets) in your own multi-discipline, fun-filled Waterman Competition.
DINING & CULTURE:
- DINE in rustic elegance where you will enjoy the freshest of local ingredients prepared by your own private chefs; explore coastal restaurants and enjoy picnics in exquisite nature.
- International Air Travel
- Travel Insurance
*All activities are subject to change and are weather permitting